Development - 0.7alpha4
Continuously improving 0.7 alpha version. Goals are fixing bugs and add small needed features if necessary. Add PDF Export.
Release page: http://launchpad.net/gephi/+milestone/0.7alpha4
Date: April 30, 2010
Release manager: Mathieu Bastian
- GraphML export
- PDF Export
- EgoNetwork Filter - Get neighbours at depth 1, 2, 3 and Max
- CSV export - Export adjacency list and matrix
- New LabelAdjust algorithm, faster and better quality. Thanks to Mathieu Jacomy.
- Watts-Strogatz Small World Generator
- Shortest Path and Heatmap tools not working for Undirected Graphs (bug 559866 )
- Colors not imported in DOT (bug 559846)
- Can't import a CSV (bug 557305)
- Expansion/Contraction layout mispositionning when graph not centered (bug 561327)
- Statistics disabled when opening project not from Overview (bug 561483)
- Exception when drawing Filter's histogram (bug 570975)
- NullPointerException when filtering undirected graphs (bug 571153)
- Wrong current query on Filters Query Panel (bug 571274)
- Exception when changing filter parameter on a Operator (bug 571287)
- Error when importing nodes with empty labels in NET format (bug 567263)
- ConcurrentModificationException when Import Report opens (bug 571871)
- GraphML importer doesn't detects Undirected graphs (bug 571875)
- Auto-scale doesn't recenters the graph (bug 571907)
- The Statistics report is not updated after executing the Metric again (bug 570971) (Thanks Paul-Antoine Bittner)
- "Node must be in the graph" error (bug 538701)
- Menubar is incomplete (bug 531505)
- Import throws Exception when file is invalid instead of Warning user (bug 530970)
- Settle command not working for Yifan Hu layouts (bug 562822)
- Heatmap tool description snippet corrected
- In PreviewAPI, the background color has been put in the
PreviewControllerhas been updated as well.
FilterController.selectVisible(). The controller is managing this process in a separate thread, with progress, and takes care of properties change. A more simple direct way to filter is required for headless access. The
FilterController.filter()has been created and return the
GraphViewbuilded by the filter process.
- Expose basic visualization features in a newly created Visualization API. No proper visualization API exists but its creation is necessary to avoid implementation module dependencies.
- DesktopProject (new)
- FiltersImpl (new)
- VisualizationAPI (new)