Try out Gephi for yourself using our manuals and resources.
- Gephi Releases - existing release versions
- Install Gephi - a guide to install the recent version of Gephi on your computer
- User Manual - a step-by-step guide to use the recent version Gephi
- Dev Handbook - a step-by-step guide to develop upon the recent version Gephi
- GUI - a short introduction in the graphical user interface of the recent Gephi version
- Datasets - try out with Gephi
- Troubleshooting - problems and solutions with Netbeans and Gephi
- Connectors - how to get your own data into Gephi and how to export data to other applications
Here you will find our community resources.
Gephi includes a flexible Plugin architecture that enables developers to add extra functionality beyond that provided in the core.
Visualizations of networks created with Gephi.
Localization of Gephi software.
If you are interested in the theoretical background:
If you are interested on the theoretical background:
- Gephi Research - collection of papers which show Gephi in action or which explain the underlying ideas
- Types of networks - description of types of networks Gephi can handle.
- Layouts - description of all available layouts
- Metrics - description of all applied metrics (please note that all measures are classified in different groups depending on their scope)
If this is your first time using a Wiki - here is your section.